Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Winter - a song

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Your Winter
    The grey ceiling on the earth
    Well it's lasted for a while
    Take my thoughts for what they're worth
    I've been acting like a child
    In your opinion, and what is that?
    It's just a different point of view

    What else can I do?
    I said I'm sorry, yeah I'm sorry.
    I said I'm sorry , but for?
    If I hurt you then I hate myself
    Don't want to hate myself, don't want to hurt you
    Why do you chew your pain?
    If you only know how much I love you, love you

    Chorus
    I won't be your winter
    I won't be anyone's excuse to cry
    We can be forgiven
    I will be here

    The old picture on the shelf
    Well it's been there for a while
    A frozen image of ourselves
    We are acting like a child
    Innocent and in a trance
    A dance that lasted for a while

    You read my eyes just like your diary,
    oh remember, please remember
    Well, I'm not a beggar, but what's more
    If I hurt you, then I hate myself, don't wanna hurt you
    Why do you chew your pain?
    If you only knew how much I love you

    I won't be your winter
    I won't be anyone's excuse to cry
    We can be forgiven
    I will be here

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really..really like that..who is it by..and are you sending it to me.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im listening to the cd again..

    kick~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •